Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anime Games

Being the president of my anime club, I feel the best way to keep everyone entertained is through classic games that we all know but throwing a little twist on them. So far by using powerpoint I've created anime verions of Jeopardy, Who wants to be a Millionaire and Wheel of Fortune. I'm not gonna say it's easy because it's not, well sort of. See, coming up with the designs and the concept of the formatting are pretty easy. It's when I need to sit down and actually write out all the questions/puzzles/answers.

I hope once I test these on my club I can post them for download so that all anime presidents or even just the average anime fan can use them so that we can all stay entertained or challenged... which ever way you want to view it. Anyways I hope any and all of you continue to make the most out of your love for anime!

On I side note I just want to share with you, my first view ever was someone from Germany which made me laugh... I don't know any German ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment