Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello!!

Alrightly so hi folks! I thought it would be nice if I decided to explain myself in my first post and what I'm intrested in sharing with all you guys. So let's begin...

I've been a fan of anime longer than I knew it. While I'm probably not the biggest fan or the oldest fan I like to concider myself average. While there are plenty of people out there who would like to try to tell you they are the biggest, I'm looking to connect with those who are looking to get the most out of there anime fandom whether it is a phase or a passion. I plan on sharing with you deals I find, websites I use, cosplay, cons I go to (Mainly in the New England Area, iguess it's fair to say thats around where I live) and much more.

Now I don't care if anyone ever reads this blog or if it becomes the most popluar blog here. I just want the information to be out there so that poeple who want to know can! Well, let's see where this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment