Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Anime Motivational Posters

So we all know those lovely black posters with a single picture and some words of encouragement right? Well when you throw anime in the mix those words become not so motivational but hilarious. Honest;y if your having a bad day these things can cheer you up. The best part? You don't even have to have seen the anime to get at least a giggle out of you. So, I thought today I'd post a couple of my favorites. Enjoy! (I tried to keep them all PG-13)










Well I hope I was able to cheer up or help make you laugh or at least giggle :) Anyways, if you didn't get a giggle from any of these go onto google image and find some that do, you may be suprised!


Note: I found all these on google image and none of them are my origional creation

No comments:

Post a Comment